Anyone going to get the Harry Potter movie?

I think it comes out Friday. I don't pay much mind to it really. My sister is a big freak but it actually looks interesting. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• ill wait for it to come out on netflix or redbox. i have seen all of the others but don't consider myself a huge fan or anything. i am especially interested in this one since it's the first part to the very last of the series.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• same here tnm
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'll probably get it for the kids for their birthday next month. We'll buy it eventually anyway. We're huge Potter geeks. I think it's a good movie, but I do have a word of warning. It might be hard to follow if you're not very familiar with the stories. The seventh book was extremely complicated, and they don't waste much time explaining stuff in the movies. On the whole, very enjoyable though.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yeah I think that is why I had a hard time paying attention to a lot of the movies from the start. Maybe its time i educate myself haha
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yep, we have them all, as well as all the books.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• and we saw it in the movie theater. We only see 1 or 2 movies a year in the theater, and this is always one of them. It was interesting, I think part 2 will be better. I actually like some of the previous ones better.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That is me with Twilight haha!
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I used to see movies nearly every week, especially when my brother worked for a movie theatre and we got in free. Since having a child, we're lucky if we see a couple movies in the theatre a year. I did see the latest HP in the theatre with my MIL and one of my SILs when we were visiting around the holidays. I thought it was good, but I'm looking forward to the next one (in a bittersweet way--since it's the last one). I thought the books were great. I will probably buy the DVD eventually, because I have the other ones in the series (but they were all Christmas gifts from my MIL and my mom gave me the books), so I may just wait in case they had it in mind to get it as a gift for me. If not, I'll buy it later. No rush IMO. I have Netflix if I want to watch it again soon too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Saw it when it came out in theaters. I liked it. We'll probably buy for my son.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i went and seen Deathly Hallows part 1 in the movies and loved it. can't wait for the second part to come out, which i will also be going to see.
    raven1114

Answer by raven1114 at 4:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2011