How often do you clean your house with bleach ?

kiran595

Asked by kiran595 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Not often. It is damaging to allot of surfaces. I wash whites in it when they need it. Much better things than bleach to sanitize surfaces anyways.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't. The fumes are awful, and vinegar does a great job. I prefer to use cleaners that are safe around my kids and pets. Unless there is a nasty infection that makes its way into our house, no cleaning with bleach for us.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I usually bleach everything down like once a week and then use baking soda and vinegar to keep it all clean afterwards. Disinfecting wipes if needed.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I use clorox clean up and comet for the toilet. for the bathroom sink I use comet to scrub it out. I then rinse it off.. I do that daily. I don't like having kids that are sick.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My House keeper uses is everyday
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hardly ever, we keep it around but dont use it much
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't, I can't handle the smell.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I use it a lot in the bathroom, wash out the tub, rinse it and then fill it with bleach water for awhile, I put it in the toilet. I know there are better things, but i just feel better when the bathroom smells like bleach, it just smells clean to me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I only use Clorox cleanup in the kitchen every once in a while. I can't stand the smell. The cat, however, reacts to it like catnip. She rolls in it and purrs. I think the bleach has killed a few too many of her brain cells.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I used to use it a lot. I love the smell of bleach. I do not use it too much anymore. I will scrub my floors with it once in awhile now.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011