Brown spotting and then......?!

Hi has anyone had spotting one month with no period then period next month and end up pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ok the spotting could just be the leftover of your uterous lining that didn't come out with your last period i get that sometimes. as with the ending up pregnant never been in this situation but have heard at first you can still have a light period at fist. my suggestion? go to doc and conferm pregnancy and then ask them about the brown spot i am sure that it's nothing really to worry about. I hope that that helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thanx for answering : ) I am goig to Drs this Friday but was just wondering Ive never had brown spotting before when wiping and I didn't have a period but that for a week but il confirm hopefully fri
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had brown spotting after a pregancy and after getting the merania.
    jessica42708

Answer by jessica42708 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011