will i have the same symptoms with my 2nd pregnancy that i did with my 1st?

keshia90

Asked by keshia90 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• girl I wish hah! Every pregnancy is different. You might have the same symptoms and you might not. With my last pregnancy I had ever symptom in the book! It was terrible
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• every pregnancy is different, you have a couple of the same and a couple new ones! ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No girl every pregnancy is different your first pregnancy you may have any symptoms and then your second you have all the symptoms. I mean you could have the same ones or none at all.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• every baby is different i had no symptoms at all with my first son then with my second a girl i had every symptom in the book. so just keep that in mind.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My symptoms were the same for my boys, but different for my daughter. More mild, even nonexistent, with my daughter.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• it depends some do some don't i didn't my 1 and 2 were completely different but they were different genders and that impacts it too.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my 2 pregnancies have been completely different...ive heard its the difference between being pregnant w/ a girl & w/ a boy...this boy is kicking my ass!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You may have some or all you had before, but you may also have new ones.. not every pregnancy is the same. With my first I had no mourning sickness at all! With my second I was sick everyday for the first 3 months
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I didnt my first was a nightmare my second was a breeze and third was in between isnt pregnancy great!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My pregnancies were so different. Different smells made me sick, I had different cravings. My first was a boy and I as totally convinced #2 was a girl since it was different. I was wrong, another boy. But they have totally different personalities, night and day. One thing that was the same was my weight gain, I gained A LOT, lol. With my third pregnancy it was totally different from the other two, along with the weight gain. I hardly gained anything and #3 was my girl.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011