Drama, drama, drama (Long, sorry)

So, my mom had surgery last Monday. The following Sunday my dad and brother get into a fight at their house. My mom and my brother's gf got in the middle of the fight trying to break it up and my mom got thrown in the floor and where she had surgery busted open. My sister said that blood was everywhere and my mom had to be rushed to the hospital. She had to have another surgery to remove the device that was implanted because it's developed a serious infection. She has been in the hospital since Sunday. For some stupid reason, no one called the cops when this happened. If I knew it was happening or if I was there, I would have but I didn't find any of this out until after the fact. Now, my mom's defending my brother. My sister is defending my dad. I think they are both grown men and they were both involved. Well, my dad just called me and talked my ear off for about 45 mins. and he was mostly just bashing my brother and my mom who is in the hospital for defending my brother. The fight started because my brother, who is 25, wanted my mom to take him somewhere when my mom wasn't supposed to be driving and my dad told him she couldn't. My mom babies my brother and will do anything for him. He and his girlfriend live with my parents (in a separate division of the house) and my mom is like their personal chauffeur. My brother never cares when she is sick or anything. He just wants her to do for HIM. He is a grown man and doesn't work and lives with his parents. My mom gives him everything. Well, I've stayed away from their house since this has happened because I don't wanna be in any drama and definitely don't want my DS to be involved in it. My dad tried to get me to bring my son over to see him tomorrow (my DS and dad are really close and he is really good with him). My ds misses him and has asked for his papa and nanny but I jus dont wanna be around if hell breaks lose again. I told him I might come over but I honestly have no intention in it. He asked if I was mad at him and I'm honestly not mad at anyone. I'm upset that this happeded to my mom but I'm not mad at anyone and it's not my problem. I guess I just needed to vent. What should I do? Should I go visit or what? I intend on visiting after my mom gets outof the hospital. I love my mom and she is my best friend and right now she is sick. So please don't bash her. Thanks for reading.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I would ask your father to come SEE HIM. You don't have to take him over there just to be subjected to that negativity. Make sure to take him to the hospital to see your mom :) Hope she recovers quickly! xo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Eek touchy subject. She did get in the middle of it though and knew she shouldn't. I don't know what to say on this
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes invite your dad over..BUT I would be giving my brother a ton of shit over it. but that is just me.. I would expect the same from my siblings if I did that. I won't let my kids step on me but I don't do that to them.. I hope. Life is complicated sometimes. :(
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• AGREE WITH ALL ABOVE, and why can they not drive "Thier-sevles?"
    ( sorry, spelling)
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2011