UGH! seriously its really irritating....

that my doctors office is always closed for so long.. i get that they go on lunch totally fine, but for like 2 hours..... god its annoying!! i keep calling like every half hour just in case they get back but NOPE.....

anyone elses doctors offices do this??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yea, mine does too
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• nope
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What I hate is that my doctor's office used to schedule me for right after they got back from lunch. I'd walk in and announce that I was there...and the on-call nurse was like "Oh, I can't check you in because they're not back from lunch. They should be back in ten minutes."

*sigh*

I mean, seriously. I had thirty minutes to eat lunch when I worked. Two hours is too long >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There is always an on-call dr for emergencies. Otherwise keep your kool, wait it out.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i will def keep my cool and wait, but its really annoying..... one time it was longer than 2 hours... it always happens
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my dr office is closed for a hour and a half of course we all think its to long but when your dr is the only dr in the office i think its to be expected they need to have lunch so i guess all you can do is wait it out if there is a emergencie then im sure the on call nurse will get a hold of him other wise i guess you have to wait it out.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• there is more than one doctor in the office actually lol.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• That is irritating. My chiropractor's office is closed from noon to 2 for lunch and it is the only time I remember to call them (which I need to do now but it is 12:40!)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I hate it when the put us down for like 1230 and dont get back from lunch until 100.thats annoying
    tripper1305

Answer by tripper1305 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• try another one
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2008