This is an odd 's but...i have stinky gas like all the time since i've gotten my tubes tied....any one else?

It so embarassing......the other day when me and my dh had sex ,,,i farted...lol..i wanted to die...and all through the day its the same way ...and i cant even hold em in ..they jsut slipp out..lol help !!!!!!!!!!!!

momofmonsters27

Asked by momofmonsters27 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• i did the samething one night while having sex too!! i thoght i would die of embarrassment. of all times right then it had to happen. i mean i kno all of us have to poot every now and then but gah not right in the middle of that. I also had my tubes tied a year ago but cant say i have the same problem as you. or who knows maybe i do and just havent realized it

jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• if you were on oral contraception previously it probably kept your natural hormones at bay.
    Now that you are no longer on hormones, your own have taken over. And fluctuations in female hormones have always been a culprit of intestinal changes from gas, to constipation, to diarrhea. Have fun with your new musical instrument
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• lol....thats funny...yeah i doubt ill be having to much fun with that one
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Heavier periods are also a wonderful new thing to experience post BTL, fun stuff.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i know huh,...man mine are the worse ...i feel like ive lost so much blood in my vagina that it feels weak..lol and the pain is so horrid
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• OK I just had mine done Friday so can I ask why would your periods change? Is that tubal related or because you guys went off hormonal bc?
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Rhonda- my periods changed in a bad way! Heavier flow, they last longer than they normally did and the cramping is unreal. But I will add mine have gotten a whole better. Had mine done a year ago at the end of the month

jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

--
    there are lots of theories out there.
    the theory I have come to accept is that younger women are being placed on oral contraception that makes periods lighter and shorter. When they have their tubes tied around 30, they finally get to experience 1. how bad a real period can really be with no hormonal intervention and 2. they are now closer to pre menopausal symptoms which of course cause heavier and longer periods.
    3. The two situations combined, make the menstrual experience something like they have never experienced basically since starting their periods as an adolescent.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2011