Lower abdominal/back pain... adult content

The past 4 days I've had this lower abdominal and lower back pain. It radiated to my hips and thighs sometimes..About half a day before the pain started, I started passing discharge similar to a mucus plug (snotty, white/clear). It has NO odor and I have no vaginal irritation or anything. I find little relieve with OTC pain relievers which I've been taking every 6 hours since the pain. My stomach tightens and gets hard also and it is VERY swollen/bloated. I pretty much look 6-7 months pregnant. I have noticed twice I have a shooting pain from my uterus down into my vagina.

I'm concerned because my last cycle on March 20th was pretty light and lasted 2 days which is unusual for me..I had breast pain before the bleeding, it stopped for a few days (or i didn't notice it) but a few days later my breasts started to hurt so bad, similar to engorgment. They still hurt SO bad! I'm also having waves of nausea but I think it is because of the pain. ***The pain is at its worst during physical activity such as cleaning etc.***

I plan on testing if I don't get my period the end of this week but with the pain, what could be wrong? If I can last through the night, I will be calling the gyno tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• yeah, you definitely need to see a doctor! Be careful taking OTC pain meds if you think you may be pregnant!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• no idea!! maybe a UTI? or kidney infection?! could be pregnant, i dont know!! i hope you feel better, good idea on calling the gyno tomorrow!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Gassy, UTI, Kidney infection, Kidney stones.
    Hope the GYN has an answer for you! xo
    Anonymous

• At first it sounded like a kidney stone...but ummm...hmm I would go to urgent care because it sounds like a bad infection.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had the samething when I had a kidney infection a few weeks ago. I'd go to the dr.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Please call your OB/GYN. Anytime you are so bloated that you look heavily pregnant you need to see a doctor, especially with associated pain.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2011