What's the craziest thing your kid has ever done.

My daughter got out of her bed in the middle of the night, went in the refrigerator and got a stick of butter, then went in the silverware drawer and got a spoon, went into the living room, and used the spoon to smear butter all over the hard wood floor. This was at my moms house. She found it in the morning after the little monster had already went back to her bed. My stepdad ran in to see what was wrong and slipped on it. I don't even know where she got that idea!

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 10:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ages 4, and 2- 21/2 twins.....Caught them all in the bathroom dunking wads of toilet paper in the toilet and throwing it against everything in there...the cupboards, the walls the shower/bathtub....
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter spent a day at a fair walking up to people, hugging their legs and saying, "Mommy, who is this friend?"

Oh, I just hate the fact that one day she will realize that not everyone is a friend. She's so innocent and sees the world through such different eyes...I hate that that will be gone one day. :(
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Peed in his dresser. It was just a few months ago, he was 4 at the time and has been potty trained with no accidents of any kind for well over a year. He was fully aware it was wrong, and didn't tell me right away when he did it. He waited till that night, when i stuck my hand in a drawer to get him a movie and pulled it out because it was all sticky and smelled like urine. When I asked him why he peed in his dresser he replied "because you never said I couldn't"... I wasn't aware that was a rule I needed to establish. Because the urine had soaked into the wood for several hours at this point we ended up having to throw it away, along with several VHS tapes that had been peed on. He's never done anything like it before or since, I have no idea where the urge to urinate into his dresser drawer, which he had to stand on a chair to reach, came from. Boys LOL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My Son and baby powder... He made it "snow" in his messed up room one day when he was "napping" - took me an hour and a half to vac!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my 5 and 4 year olds dd decide to give each other hair cuts with daddy's shaver...........they had no hair..it wasnt on my watch, blame it on daddy..i was at walmart and i even bought them some new pretty bows....i walked in and found them in the bathroom trying to glue it back on with a glue stick.......I just started to cry and threw the bows in the trash .......
    momofmonsters27

Answer by momofmonsters27 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my son at 1 and a half decided to open the fridge ..i didn't think much thought he was just getting his sippy .. he grabbed a 6 pack carton of eggs and says mommy look ball and threw them on the floor.. i couldn't get mad it was to funny..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• When my daughter was one she got ahold of the vaseline and put it all over her body including her hair. It took me forever to get that greasiness out.

And just the other day, she is now 4, I told her she couldn't have ice cream sandwiches before dinner so when I was cleaning her room I noticed her backpack was heavy I opened it and saw that she took the whole box of ice cream sandwiches and hid it in there. They were all melted.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• my son was always so good. the only thing i can really think of is he was so obsessed with taking a bath and anytime he knew someone was in the shower or tub if they didnt have the door locked he would make his way to the bathroom and start ripping off his clothes to get in and he would just help himself. it would be so cute cuz i couldnt catch him he would zip so fast. he would know i was after him sometimes and he would just jump right in with his clothes on. i have a pic of him with his clothes on in the tub after jumpin in with my mom =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:54 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• When he was 3 the 1st gulf war was going on and daddy was there....i watched cnn/news constantly.....he was in the kitchen one day playing with cars and such when i hear "here comes a cud musshel" (scud missel) kaboooowwww booommmm. I peek over the counter and he has tampons lined up (already unwrapped) and "popping" them up and out! I only watched the news when he was sleeping after that !!!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 2:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2011