Do you think some cafemoms are too vicious?

I have seen so many women attack other moms over questions that are not even controversial. I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion and when you ask for someone's opinion you should be prepared for even the most outlandish of opinions. But I feel that these women are rude for no other reason than to be rude. I don't know if their housewives that are bored out of their minds and need the drama for entertainment, or if they are bitter from life, but I feel like this isn't the place to chew someone out for fun. What is your opinion of the over spoken cafemom users?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 10:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I agree.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It's completely uncalled for. "be nicer than necessary, everyone is going through something" It may not be the exact quote but i think it should be an unsaid rule for any responses.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Some are. Some that ask get all bent out of shape over simple answers or they try to make it controversial. What irritates me is when I try to be as sincere as possible and explain and understand at the same time that people take things out of context without thinking about the response first.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I know,I got bashed for my opinion on women cheating on their husbands and got bashed really bad for my opinion. I agree we shouldnt bash anyone for their opinion. I think these women need to tone it down and stop being so catty!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Some people are just naturally nasty. Others are off their meds or in need of some. That's what I think.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Or another thing I hate is when they assume that your being mean or that you have no idea what your talking about.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I agree with that. A responded to a post a girl made and gave an honest opinion and some idea's on how she may be able to fix her problem and she called me a bitch.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i think a lot of them just do it b/c they can.. its awful
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Same here MarGeee. Its like no matter how hard we try to make sure our opinion is not being forced on them or our explanation is not being rude they seem to take it that way and refuse to even listen to reason
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• wow tiffanie I've had that same thing happen to me. It actually kinda does hurt a little cause you don't mean it the way they think it comes out. This is the number one reason why I don't text people anymore cause I just don't know the tone of their text.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011