What's the worst insult someone can make to you?

I think the worst for me might be about my parenting, like "you are the worst mother" or something.

Whether it's been said to you or not, what's the worst thing that can be said?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• None. I refuse to be offended by anything.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
    choose not to be offended. choose to be self aware of your strengths and weaknesses and be honest to yourself what you are and where you have room for improvement. you won't be insulted if you know something someone says about you is a lie, and you won't be surprised if something is said that is the truth :)
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't get offended to easy but I'd definitely get pissed if it were in any way imply I have slutty or a bad mom.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i think the biggest insult is to undermine someone's authority as a parent. my mother in law to be would do that and it caused some major conflict between us.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• There was one thing I did get offended from. My best friend of almost 20 years told me my life was nothing and that I was not going to do anything great with it. I didn't talk to her until she apologized to me. It does take a lot to get me offended.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I can take just about anything someone can throw at me it's when hey start talking down about the people I love that pisses me off. I guess I'm protective.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If someone said my kids were bad.. I raised them good!
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• none , everyone has their own opinion , i am a adult and deal with reality-mine
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yeah I think saying bad things about my dd will probably upset me, I guess it matters what they said.
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have what is deemed an "invisible" handicap, and people say quite frequently "you do not look handicap" and "you do not look sick". It is insulting, as if I should have to defend myself for being sick on the inside but not the outside.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011