Did you get

vericose veins during this pregnancy or any others? How are you treating them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup :( they say they possibly go away after the baby. Im too young for this lol
    Anonymous

• yeah, not treating them.. I am married with four kids who cares... It seriously is not bad. I had to point them out to my hubby. around the ankles I have a tiny one and on my nose too- I can cover it with make-up.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• not yet....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yeah...they went away though
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have one on my leg, but it's tiny and it's been there for a few years anyway. I dunno, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I hear they usually disappear after you deliver =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Not that I'm aware of...but I just discovered some stretch marks I didn't know I had (my baby is three months old!), so they may be hiding somewhere!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have them..BAD...it has been a problem caused by pregnacy along with standing long periods of time.The veins are here have been here since my pregnacy with my 10 year old!!!!,they don't look as ugly and disgusting as they can be,but it is a real eyesore I am ashamed of. I have a combination of spiderveins that are bad at the ankle area on left side.Then there is the varicose on my you know what...this is normal. O.k this may go away but the ones on the leg just shrink,I am light so yes they are visible. especially at the calves where they bulge.
    They say you can't do anything,Huh,this is a big matter,I have visible clots. Varicose is a condition that can be painful.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 7:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes I got very bad vericose veins. I including got some on my vagina but I'm not treating them. It's embarrassing to wear short because you can see them on my legs too. I hate them, that would be on my top list to do plastic surgery on.
    Anonymous