Teen Mom 2

I watched the reunion show and now I'm watching the unseen( not aired) moments. I don't get how Dr. Drew didn't harass Jo about how he treated Kailyn, with the yelling an awful name calling like she's a piece of shit & whore. And how Jo's mother didn't tell him to stop and acted(in my opinion) like it was no big deal. Plus I just saw a scene with Jo's father yelling at Kailyn in the garage...and then it hit me, maybe this is ok in their household? How f***ed is that? Is there something I missed for that subject to be barely spoken about on the reunion show?

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I had no idea the unseen moments show even existed, thanks for the heads up! I can't comment now since my repeat doesn't start till 11:30pm but I'll be back.
    PS, I thank you for the heads up, fiance doesn't share the same feelings LOL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• its taping i havent watched it yet, but when it does ill be back!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2011