What do u make of this...

My boyfriend used to have a very high sex drive but the last couple of months it went on vacation. He'll touch me watching tv or what have you. When the time is right and you know for sure all the kids R sleeping he'll come up with " I feel like crap,I'm tired,blah blah" Hell I can't even get a "Good night,I love you with a kiss " I don't want to think the worse here but crazy thoughts have crossed my mind here. What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Is he under stress or something on his mind?
    Anonymous

• Kids can kill the sex drive in anyone.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My advice is to NOT sit there wondering. If you think he's doing something else on the side, there will be evidence somewhere. If he's working his pay will reflect that. If he won't talk about it or contribute answers that make sense to you...then go and find out for yourself what's going on.
    Of course I have my own reasons for telling you this. I sat there and got my heart stomped on.
    Anonymous

• Easy now! Don't go crazy, he could be cheating but he could very well be super stressed. It is almost Christmass you know. Many men get that stressed before Christmass and other Holidays.

Talk to him, if it's still fishy tell him how you feel but becareful not to come off and one of those looney wifes we hear about that RUIN their relationships with insecurities and attacks.

Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• is he on any medications? (antidepressants can kill your sex drive)

is he possibly having trouble getting it up?

does he still masturbate?

Need to know the answers to those questions before you can really start guessing.
    Anonymous

• i think if he was cheating he would still have sex with you so most likely he really is tired and stressed. i'm like that, i'll be horny early on in the day but when it's night and the kids are asleep i'm to tired to perform. he might have a lot on his mind. maybe he is just getting older or sex isn't as fun as it used to be.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008