Spongebob Squarepants!

My daughter is obsessed with this cartoon. I do not like it cause it just seems so stupid to me.

What is your opinion on it!?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• my kids love it! it doesn't bother me either way.
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 11:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• MY kids love it..... DH and I will watch it with them b/c  it can be funny at times. Mostly it's silly... just what kids like.
    Most kids show's seem stupid to most adults.... your intellect is more advanced then a child's!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter loves it, my husband loves it, and I love it....we are SB fans!!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My kids & DH love it, I am not into cartoons but I see nothing wrong with it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter loves it, and it doesn't bother me at all. Some episodes can be really funny.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I saw a special on this one time on TV. They explain SpongeBob as being like a four yr old with a heart and being innocent.. He cares about how others feel and helps them to feel better. He's also responsible because he has a job. It's not intended to be liked from our point of view, but from a kids point of view. He follow rules and shows kids that they should follow them too.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i dont like it
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i hated it too and always wondered why they chose the dumbest stuff! But what I really hate are cartoons for adults that the kids want to watch (Simpsons etc).
    got2boyztoo

Answer by got2boyztoo at 11:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I dont let my kids watch it. I think the producers are pervs....I kno my kids aren't picking up on it but still. No kids cartoon needs to be a sponge that lives in bikini bottom....is he suppose to be a maxi pad?? Also, he has a friend Crusty the Crab who also lives in bikini bottom? Really? And the worst is that he is just downright rude..him and his friends. I dont want my kids to think it's ok and funny to talk to people like that
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter was into it for a while and now she is not. The content flew over her head.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2011