I need a new head

I can't figure out what's wrong with my head but I don't feel right at all I'm scared I might have a tumor. I don't really have pain I just notice I feel really off. Also I been noticing my eyes haven't been feeling right,I get a lot of discomfort in my eyes and feels like eye strain or something. My blood pressure is up a bit. I do need to lose weight but I still don't think I should be having these odd sensations in my head. I don't feel myself lately.
Any other moms out their having odd healthy symptoms.
I'd love to go see a doctor and get an MRI of my whole head,but they are too much and I have no way of paying. I have no birth certificate and haven't had the money to order one.
SO ya I just wanted to let some steam off and indulge anyone else who needs to!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• It could be that you need glasses-it could be a blood sugar thing-it could be an inner ear problem or any number of things besides a tumor. Don't freak yourself out. Do you drink alot of caffienated drinks? You may need to cut back on that. Just try to get plenty of sleep and take care of yourself. And get to the doc as soon as you can. :)
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had weird headache, more of a light pressure for months. Turned out to be my thyroid of all things. Get some blood work and have it checked. MRI can cost $600 or so. If you don't have insurance they often will cut in half if you can pay at time of service. Good luck and I hope you feel better real soon!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh forgot to mention, thyroid created a brain fog sensation. Made it seem like I couldn't remember things right and even was alittle off balanced.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• thank you twinkle and sammy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2011