Does any one have any good fun idea's for easter?

like cool ways to make easter eggs or a fun yummy snack for me and my kids to make....to dd ,5,4 and ds 2

momofmonsters27

Asked by momofmonsters27 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I saw a thing on television about taking the plastic eggs and molding the rice crispy treat mix around them and filling them with candy. Also, maybe make some cut out eggs that they can paint? My parents used to do a scavenger hunt for the eggs too that was fun. I think we might do that with the kids this year
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yeah i seen that too...looks really cool...i think i am going to try that
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I bought this cool egg painter for my daughter at walmart. She's 3 and i know she'll make a mess with the regular dying process. But with this, you put the egg inside and press down the button over and over again and it makes the egg spin and you can make tye dye eggs.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• something like that would be nice...I dont like the dunking die process..its way to messy for a 2 years old
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes! This is a cute idea I found on a website the other day! Can't wait to try it.

eggs
    jello, different flavors and colors
    1 1/2 c boiling water for each package of jello

Directions
    1 Make a hole about as large as a lead pencil in the small end of a raw egg. With a long needle, mix the yolk and white so that they will come out easily. Rinse shells in cold water.
    2 Dissolve different flavors of gelatin, using 1 1/2c of hot water for each package.
    3With funnel, fill egg shells with gelatin. Set on large end on egg carton. and chill until firm.
    4When ready to serve, peel shells.
    5Serve eggs in nests of whipped gelatin or coconut which may be dyed with green food coloring
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Make fruit kebabs and cut out shapes with small easter cookie cutters
    justmom313

Answer by justmom313 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011