Why do all the bitches.....

I've only been here a little while, and while I notice that about 95% of you are great, I've noticed there are trolls that seem to just start trouble, call you down, or are just plain rude.
Also, I've noticed that every profile I check from these bitches are private or no profile.
Is there anyway we can report them and get them kicked off?

Alot of us on here look for support and understanding and with some of the women being pregnant or in delicate situations, I'm sure these trolls don't help.

mrsvixen

Asked by mrsvixen at 11:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• and you are acting just like them. I am sorry but it is true
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i actually just posted a question about the cafemom users being rude for no reason.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yeah you did Tiff. I forgot about that lol! Coming off this way though is just a good way to get people going for sure
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• And I'm acting like them HOW?
    mrsvixen

Comment by mrsvixen (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yeah I don't get it either...I'm not rude and really don't see the point in being rude......my profile is private, but not because I'm a troll...lol

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ladies, lets just try to be nice. This should be a place we can come to for support and not an outlet for those with rude comments. Granted you may be thinking someone is not doing things right, but you can express yourself in a much mature fashion. Hiding is a sign of weakness. Be mature and tell others what you think in a good way that helps them not hurts them. I personally just figure someone must be dealing with some major crap if they have to cut another person down and ignore them.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Its the internet take the good and throw away the bad.

You won't be able to see my profile because when I first started people were having their pics taken and used to start "like" profiles.

But honestly when you start a post calling people bitches its going to get bad in a hurry.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm referring to bitches as being the trolls and the ones who are nasty and cause the drama, and then hide behide a fake/private profile.
    I understand some of us want to be private, but if someone's going to hassle someone and be troll then have the balls to have your real info, just like most of us.

I've seen some very nasty things said to some women who were going through a real tough time. The last thing they needed was someone being a bitch. I've always thought this was about getting support and compassion?
    mrsvixen

Comment by mrsvixen (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Nooooooooo, sorry if I'm saying this wrong. I know not everyone who has a private profile is a troll. Some of us have other reasons or just like being private.

Soooooo, is there anyway to report them to get them banned?
    mrsvixen

Comment by mrsvixen (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Actually it's the internet. Every site has it's issues and CafeMom certainly does a good job moderating and controlling it. However, I don't think it will ever cease to exist. Main reason, because of the anonymity of it. You only expose what you want to people here. It's just part of the deal.

chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011