Things Have changed after being rejected adult content

So after my fiance and I had a argument about him turning me on then just jerking off infornt of me without him caring about my needs and me getting pissy we kinda are talking but it's mostly about our daughter that's it. He hasn't shown me anykind of affection, not even a I love you or even a kiss since Saturday. I really don't know how much more I can take of being treated like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him bye. That's weird to do that in front of someone anyways. He sounds like a pervert. I wouldn't want him around my daughter.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Noone deserves to be treated badly. TIme to move on to a better life.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Why is he "jerking " off in front of you anyway?
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Before this happen we were tryin to have sex for like three days in a row but it was either the baby waking up or him falling asleep. So when everything was perfect he started touching and fooling around and I did the same back to him. So he deciede he didn't want to have sex so he did a quick fast hand job then left me hanging.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He just went to sleep. He rolled over on the other side no good night not even a kiss my butt.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• WOW that sucks happened to me once not the same way I went down on him and he got up and took a shower and I was like HEY! turned out he didn't mean anything by it just being a guy I guess I got mad gave him the silent treatment and we talked it out. Now we have a very good sex life, I think the best thing would be to have a long talk and then seduce the hell out of him. :)
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He seems like he's being distant. I wonder what he's hiding.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• @sweetpea I don't know if he is hiding something or not. He has never done this in almost 2 years that we have been together.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• as far as your needs go, you should invest in a vibrator. ;)
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• How long have y'all be together?

Something does not sound right ?

Is he abusing you ? verbally, emotionally ?

Does he feel the need to be in total control ?

Please mail me.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2011