Toddler&easter candy

How many of yall ladies put real candy in the easter eggs? This easter will be my daughters first since shw can actually hunt for the eggs,im not sure about putting regular candy. I was thinking to use the gerbert gummi...whatdo yall think

spanisheyes552

Asked by spanisheyes552 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• good idea =] sometimes we put money in them (1$), or the little lollipops that have the hoop on the end instead of a stick (of course u have to buy bigger eggs lol)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My son's first easter that he could do a hunt was actually a picnic. Me and a friend put snack foods in the eggs and our boys found them and when they opened them up they were excited to find hardboiled eggs, cheese, carotts and other healthier snacks. There was one egg that had chocolate in it for dessert. My sister thought that it was mean of me to put food in the eggs rather than candy and treats but the boys didn't know any different and loved it. My friend also had the idea to hide little rubber ducks for them to find also, they loved it!
    I don't like to give too much chocolate and sweets so I also hide toys, stickers and stamps inside the eggs. That way I know they're not getting an overload of sweets and they love the other treasures.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thats a great idea :)
    I do put real candy in ours.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2011