Is this site actually have a live chat? I dont understand how you can connect with other moms?

I am looking to talk to other women who are privillaged to raise and autistic child.

JeretsHero

Asked by JeretsHero at 11:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Technology

• most groups have a chat area once you click on the group to get in.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 12:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There is live chat, if you have friends on your buddy list that are online. Send people friend requests, once they accept you will be able to chat with them in real time.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thank you!!
    JeretsHero

Comment by JeretsHero (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There is usually a chat area in Groups. But hey, we are connecting right now, silly! lol
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 3:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You can chat live when you have people on your friends list but no offense I do not have to hear or see others to connect with them I do it everyday just like this!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• there is one but trust me u dont wanna go in there the admins in chat are really rude and they gang up on people and even if u have an opion thats not rude no foul language if u dont agree with them they threaten to kick u out.its like ovr aged moms with nothing to do and its always they same ppl in there. they are like a sorority and dont even bother asking for advise or stating opinions there they will attack nnot only that bt i wrote the head admin letting her know what they were doing and she banned me from there so i wouldnt bother its are bunch of losers mom with nothing to do which is why they are always in ther e
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 5:03 AM on May. 31, 2011