What does a girl wear for a meet and greet with the parents of someone I'll be sitting with

In home healthcare aide to be specific

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'd wear whatever I'm comfortable in, probably scrubs. I don't think I'd overdress.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't wear scrubs on a 1st meet and greet. I had to interview a H.H.A once and she wore scrubs I thought maybe she couldn't take the time to wear "normal" clothes at least just once....I would wear something nice and causal like nice khaki maybe a nice blouse..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Just dress casual and be yourself. be confident and let the parents know that you will take great care of their child in their absence. Keep a smile in your heart and know that you are the person for the job =)
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 7:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Id wear a pair of slacks and a button up collared shirt, a nice necklace, small earrings, and a cute pair of low heeled closed toe shoes. Soft neutral makeup (easy on the eyeliner and lipliner). NO perfume. And neat put together hair.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011