I need a good stay at home job, nothing to elaberate. Jest something to pay the bills and help keep me with my family more. Any suggestions?

Asked by momlivnwautism at 12:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Try looking on the Telecommuting forum on the message boards at You may be able to find info. there.

Answer by bizlady at 12:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• problem is, most people who work from home, it is a business not a job. I work from home and love it! I made an extra $960 my first month in my biz and have been working from home for 16 years.

Answer by katiedidwork at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would be glad to share information about my home business with you, if you would like. Just contact me. I will be happy talk with you, and see if this home business would be a good one for you, your family, and your lifestyle. It may, or may not be the right one for you. But getting the info is the first step to finding out. Take care, LaurieCutch

Answer by LaurieCutch at 2:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Check this out!! I joined a group of moms working together building our downlines. Our business is GBG (Guided by God). Why you start a GBG business through our group we give you your first 2 sign ups and then start building under them. I give mine in 10 days, all of the moms are supportive and always willing to help.

Answer by maxwealth4u at 2:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.

Answer by kellibelle at 6:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I work for Ameriplan and i am really enjoying it! i am helping people realize their dream of working at home and also helping my fellow Americans save money on healthcare. please review my site and click on the request an interview link if interested.

hope to hear from you soon!

Answer by tootie1073 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2008