Braxton Hicks?

Im 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant. This is my third pregnancy. I have a 21/2 year old and and an almost 1 year old. We did just move a month ago into a place that has stairs so i do multiple trips up and down stairs. Ive noticed throughout the day ill get these cramps and have to sit down for them to go away. Or i will get them first thing in the morning or when i lay down for bed. They're actually a little painful and was wondering if i could be having braxton hicks. I dont remember them hurting before in my previous pregnancies though. I talked to my ob and she said it was just muscle pain? But it just doesn't feel like muscle pain.

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when I experienced braxton hicks it was very sharp, tight pain. LIke everything was balling up. It hurt!! It's much different from real contractions in my opinion. The cramps could just be from doing too much activity if it feels like menstrual cramps. Other than that..I'm not quite sure! Good luck though :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have had braxton hicks that feel like a few different kinds of pain.... stabbing, cramping, and then just the tightness with a little pain. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I never had this much pain with my other ones. I did however have terrible back pain and some braxton hicks and cramping that made me dilate a cm and had to start taking procardia but that was at 33 weeks and it was the same types of pain. I think it's fine, GL :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• thanks ladies i feel much better... this was a new ob because my regular ob had no openings so i was a little uneasy by what she said... Hubbys army and this is the first pregnancy hes been here the entire way and he was a little nervous about it too but you have put our minds at ease :) if it gets any worse however be sure that we will be going in to get checked
    ArmyAngel18

Comment by ArmyAngel18 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2011