Cancer

So, one of my friends from HS found out her mom has cancer.

Both adrenal glands, hip, spine....and the brain.
She needs prayers asap. It doesn't look good.

Anyone know of anyone ever like this? About how long did they live?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Health

• I'm sorry to hear about this...I don't know anyone personally. But I will pray for her.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• HOw long someone lives depends alot on their will to live. My husband died of cancer and he lived alot longer than most.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If they have a strong will to live, then they'll live as long as they want to. The PP said it best.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Im so sorry...my very good friend started with a lump in her breast....they did surgery but it eventually spread to her spine and brain...she was the most in shape healthy person I have ever known....once it's in the spine, she started getting a lot of numbness in her limbs. Wasn't able to walk without a walker, etc....once it was in her brain, she never got out of bed much..it spreads pretty rapidly once in those 2 places..she had a very strong will to live. a son and newly married. she was 43 when she died...lived with it for a few months once it spread. it progressed rather quickly. It's very hard and sad to watch someone go through that. Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend. Im so very sorry.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My friend that died last week went threw this and she lived 3 years. She was just to sick.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm so sorry to hear that :(
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011