Does anyone know of any legit work from home JOB not business websites??

LovinMySon84

Asked by LovinMySon84 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• i do gpt sites most pays by paypal. look on my profile for more info if you like. if you have any question's please just ask :)
    wyattsmom124

Answer by wyattsmom124 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have been working from home with a great company for over 3 years. It's not a Job it's a business - even better than a job because I make residual income. When you work a job you only get paid for the hours you work that pay period or that month. With a business (some businesses) you make residual income, so even if you don't work at all you still get paid.
    MotivatedMom27

Answer by MotivatedMom27 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• There are lots of things you can do at home, including babysitting, elder care, laundry service, errands, etc.  You can also sell on eBay.  I have had much luck with that!  I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.  Please note:  I do not advertisement, nor endorse any company.   I strictly blog....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Have you heard about La Bella Gift Baskets? 3 ways to make money with the company.
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/gifts.html
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2011