Anyone work from home? Not talking about having your own business but a job. If so what do you do?

LovinMySon84

Asked by LovinMySon84 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hello, I work for Melalueca. I basically sell memberships and sign people up to do what I do which is to be a Marketing Executive. I get commission and sales bonuses. I enjoy it very much. It has been a great business to work for.
    If you can navigate around the internet like you do you would be fine.

I can sign you up if your interested... :)

www.internetceomoms.com/djamydensmore also go to Melaleuca.com and check out their website.

I love it!
    Good luck!
    Amy
    djamydensmore

Answer by djamydensmore at 1:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Thanks anyway but I'm not interested in Melaluca.
    LovinMySon84

Comment by LovinMySon84 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• work for a GLOBAL WARMING company maybe that should GLOBAL iCE?
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 4:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am a rep with Juice Plus.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2011