Did you know how easy it is for men to cheat with the cellphone co?

I called to get detail information from Sprint and had to have a password and then when I was done I asked will he be notified of this request and they said yes he will receive a message text to his phone. WHAT???? I don't really think anything is going on i was mostly curious of how it would go.

Just heads up for you that don't know. Have you ever encountered this and with what cell co?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• its not men cheating with it.. its the cell phone company and them securing their accounts they have with their customers... DUH! hahhha
    Anonymous

• My god, I had no idea some women were so insecure. Like the PP said, it is a security issue, not a cheating issue.
    Anonymous

• sorry to tell ya but if your both on the account then yes anything that changes they notifie both just the way it works they have to protect there accounts and its there rules.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I know what you meant. EVEN I AM the primary account holder on our cell phone(he just has a number on our account) and I can't even get detailed info on his number even though its in MY NAME! So, yea it would be easy without the bill for him or her to cheat.
    Anonymous

• No, its a both issue mobile companies don't want to be involved in marital court issues when it comes to using them as a source of cheating info. So you can only get your info from a bill NOT from a representative by phone.
    Anonymous

• even if he has a number but its your name, his name is probably a secondary on it... still its HIS phone number.

if you have issues go talk about them and sort them out with your man

i worked at a place like that and i hated when people would call with their relationship problems and get mad because they couldnt get information on other peoples accounts.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• no, he's not a secondary I got the phones without him lol
    Anonymous

• then how did they pull that with you? are they just pulling names from their rears and it happened to be his name??

did they say your mans name??? did they say this is so and so's phone and not yours?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Many men cheat but are smart enough to buy prepaid cells to call their OW so there is no record.
    Anonymous

• LOL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LADY!!! OMG!!!! THATS REALLY FUNNY LOL LOL LOL LOL. I GET TEXT ALL THE TIME FROM METRO PCS AND ITS NOT AN ACTUALL PERSON DOING IT BUT A FREAKING SYSTEM.
    Anonymous