A hilarious pet story.......must read!!!

I used to have a St Benard that stayed next door with my childhood bff that one day we had him tied up out back on the porch. Anyway this dog was the biggest wuss with kids that Iknew. But when it came to cats..........feeding frenzy. He hated them. Well we were out front flirting with these airforce guys we heard this loud thumping like noise coming down the street so we get up and look. Sure enough Cassy (dog) was chasing this cat. The look this cat had was this look of absolute utter terror. Eyes just a bluging I knew the cat had to be thinking "oh shit!! Paws do not fail me now!!!!!" Cassy tore off the porch!!! It wasn't a big one, barely enough room for 2 people. But Cassy was dragging/pulling her leash and the back porch in back of her!!!! Like the way sled dogs pull around their humans around on!! I laughed soooooo long after that! I still am laughing when I am writing this!!! I can be 100% certain those 2 airmen willnot ever forget that. The one that was sooooooooooooooo incredibly smoking hot was bent over double he was laughing so hard. I just keep thinking about the look of absolute look terror on the kitty' face and wondering if the kitty was thinking he had done run (literally lol) out of his 9 lives!!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• oh lord i see a similar story in my future
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Lmao
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i hear cat 's are good to eat lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• lolzzzz :)
    isa_edwards

Answer by isa_edwards at 6:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2011