I have been married for 20 years and im am falling in love with another man what should I do

I must tell you the whole truth. This man that im in love with is my 3rd cousins. His grand ma and my mother were half sisters. And he is 20 years younger than me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Of married, don't mean to be judge mental but you did take vovs right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Stop seeing the other man. Duh.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• At some point in every relationship you have to make the decision where you choose to love someone, or you move on. If you believe your marriage is worth saving and that you want to be with your husband, make the conscious decision to love him and only love him, and do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• so is it that simple
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If you care about your husband at all - yes, it is that simple. You've plainly seen yourself heading down a path that you shouldn't be headed down, so......re-route.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well yes i made vows but how do i get my feelings back for my husband. i know its the right thing to do but we dont have that vibe anymore weve been seperated 5 times been divorced and remarried. i just wanna feel love again but he is so programmed and a good provider but no affection at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• so u think this will pass?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• we all think that after 20yrs staying with one man is hard ,but for better or worse we do oh yes they are not perfect but we love them with all floss , and when our other half becomes or looks like the couch and not giving us love we need we look else where
    yes it is okay to look but not touch is other thing no he will not be your first love you will have many more in your life but from afar
    don't give up on your marriage just yet give it more time ,find out why you married in the first places and you will be amazed
    and you only half way there i have been my other half for 31yrs and no not perfect but i love him just the same yes i look i am not dead
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think you need marriage counseling. Remember...the grass is NOT always greener. What you feel is a sexual attraction and really, it's not abnormal. Men in their early 20's have the stamina to match a woman in her 40's....men and women in the same age bracket are not on the same page sexually, they are about 20 or so year apart.. Honestly, at the stage of marriage you are at...comfortable and good provider is a good thing. I have been married for 26 years and the sparks are a little dull but when they light, they light big. Most of the time...we just hang out and enjoy our time together, non-sexually. Love is more than sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• one more thing: how do i let the other person down? he is also madly in love with me as well!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011