Drooling issues.. help! :)

My son is 5 1/2 months old, and drools non-stop. (I know this is part of the teething process.) Anyway, he has started to wake up earlier than he used to, and has started taking shorter naps. He is a tummy sleeper and I think he's being woke up by the HUGE pool of drool that he's been sleeping in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going through like 2 or 3 sets of sheets a day!

heyamber

Asked by heyamber at 3:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• put a recieving blanket over the sheet and lay him on it. that way, you can just pick up the blanket and replace it with a new one. no more changing sheets! (until it's time to wash them, of course)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I agree put something under his face. They make little pads you can put in the crib or we just use a burp rag under his head.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Put something more absorbant under him, just make sure it won't come loose! I have something call a sheet saver (I think) that ties to the crib that's meant to be put under Baby's head so you don't have to change the entire sheet every time little one spits up. I got them at Babies 'R Us.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008