What's your morning routine?

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 7:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I get up at 3:17am. Jump in shower. Make breakfast. Wake DD at 3:40 ish. Sit and eat. Get her ready to go and she watches TV when I get ready. Out the door by 4:10am.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I get out of bed. Go do my personal hygeen stuff in the bath room. Go make some coffee. Get on the computer and watch some tv for a while. Eat some thing too while doing all of that.

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Up at 5:30am. My sister drops my niece off for the day. We play until my son gets up around 7am-8am. Then the day is filled with cleaning, feeding the kids, playing, and hopefully naps until my sister comes to pick my niece up. Then it mommy and Keegan time (my favorite part of the day) until his bed time. After that I relax a bit and go to sleep.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 7:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I get up with my hubby at 5, spend some much needed quiet time...then the older one gets up and gets ready for school, catches the bus, and it's on to the small ones, they get up, eat breakfast, get dressed, get on the bus and then it's my time to clean the house, work out, play online, and work, if I have any for the day (I run my own home business) then I'm off to pick my daughter up.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Get up & get myself dressed, start my coffee. Wake up my teenager and make sure he is up and getting ready for school. Then I wake up the 6 yr old and get her dressed and ready, pack her book bag, snack etc. We load up the car, drop off dd first, then my teenager. My kids dont eat breakfast at home this year. My 17 yr old prefers to eat and socialize with his friends in the morning, and dds class has a grant to eat together as a class and get a hot breakfast.
    I come home, drink some coffee and waste some time online. Then I do my morning chores or errands.

Answer by gemgem at 7:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I get up with my husband @ 5:30am and start his coffee, make his lunch for work, feed the animals, let the dog out. While coffee is finishing i take care of my personal hygiene.Usually that takes us up to 6:00am and we have some coffee together and spend some quiet time together before the little one decides to get up, usually between 6;30 AND 7:00. I feed him breakfast and then my husband leaves for work and the baby and I start our day with Gummi Bears dvd's and me on the computer. That is our morning routine, it can be a busy one.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 8:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I get up with my baby usually anywhere between 4-6 a.m. and feed her a bottle. Then she usually goes back to sleep for about an hour and I lay back down and relax during that time. When she wakes up we play and I give her some kind of fruit baby food and then she'll watch me and play in her bouncer while I do some chores around the house. A few hours later she'll take her late morning/early afternoon nap and I get some 'me' time! (:
    nikkimcnemar

Answer by nikkimcnemar at 9:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I get up wake up ds get him off on the bus along w dd, then i get some coffee before i have to wake up my other ds and get him ready for the bus then he leaves i grab something to eat watch csi crime scene investigation then start on housework then i have the rest of the day to play online and relax
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Alarm goes off, I get the girls up for school, and get dressed while they are getting ready. Get boys up and change youngest, do girls' hair, make sure everyone has everything and take them to school. Come home, eat something and make coffee and feed the boys, then piddle around on the internet for a while before actually *doing* things. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2011