Who would be your ideal candidates for President?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd block your a@@ too
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Right now? No one. Everyone of them who claims to be waning to run is a terrible choice for the top job. Might as well let Obama have another 4 years. Bush got 8 years and look what a horrible job he did. The U.S's problems Cant be solved quickly, not by ANY candidate.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:57 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Someone with experience to get us out of this mess were in. Someone with military experience. For me that is something I really look for since I have a military background and just think if someone is going to be the commander they should know what being in the military is really like. Someone who is brave enough to tell everyone else to go get bent when he makes a decision for our country. Someone who serves our country and the best interest of the people in this country, regardless of their party.

Answer by gemgem at 7:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Chuck Norris, he wouldn't putup with all the crap that goes on in the Government now.
    carol2kiddos

Answer by carol2kiddos at 8:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i think we need someone who hasnt been around this bunch of push pants before and will stand up honestly and fight for what needs to be done and not back down every time there are hard decisions to be made......at this very moment i cant honestly say i would pick any of these people....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My ideal would be Dennis Kucinich, but he's not running. I can't really think of anyone for the democrats that is really worthy of the name
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It may sound nuts...but..my husband. I don't say this because it is the President or because of any of the hoopla. I say it because my husband knows how to fix what is broken. He has a strong history of going into facilities with problems..some of them big...fixing them...the end result is an award winning facility. I could list more..but there is no point. This is a job he will never seek!

I am kind of liking Rand Paul, Allen West and Hermann Cain. It is too early for me to come up with a candidate though. I know I would like to see someone that is willing to set social issues aside..leave these to the states so it is really the people deciding...and focus on fiscal issues.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• sarcasmcan of wormsgemgem lies. She NEVER votes democrat whether they are all those things she said or not. Thanks for blocking me btw, I must've said something that you couldn't handle or talk about like a woman. Thank goodness for block huh?

KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Wow. Koolmom617. Maybe she blocked you because you appear to have some mentally unstable responses (such as the one above).
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'd vote for your hub YSK.I am going to say Allen West..with Paul Ryan as possible vp.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011