If you are a workin momma how much do you make what do you do and where do you live...i'm just wondering....plez answer anonymously

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• In a bad year I make about 35K, in a good year I make 200K+ Im a Real Estate Agent. Currently we live in SC.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I made 37k this yr and I am a part time nurse (some weeks I work full time)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Why answer anon???
    No offense, but I'm not going to tell ya how much I make. Lets just say, its not enough.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I make about 12k a yr and I am a waitress at Ihop, I live in Tn
    Anonymous

• I get paid hourly and have medical insurance, 3 weeks vacation a year, 15 sick days a year, 3 personal days a year, about 12 paid holidays a year - and make $40,000 a year. I live in the northeast.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• 45K a year, restaurant manager, NC
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• 57K, I live in the northeast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• 18K Hospital Housekeeper Wisconsin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I live in the Midwest. I am subcontracted to the USPS (meaning I work for them, but my pay comes from a 3rd party - USPS pays them, they pay me. Long story. "Don't ask, don't tell" situation.). I pick up mail off a truck from a big post office, and deliver it to 3 outlying, smaller POs in the morning, then in the afternoon I go back to those same 3, pick up their outgoing, and bring it back to the big PO where it's loaded onto the truck to go to the sorting plant. I work about 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, drive my own personal vehicle for it (140 miles a day), and I make $500/week, or $26k a year. Which in our area, especially our town, is a high paying job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• $7.35/hr plus avg hourly rate of $1.40- $1.60 in tips as a Barista at Starbucks. This low pay is killing me! Im in college and they work with my busy mommy and school schedule.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2011