Prayer Request? :) Please open!!

I had posted about 2 weeks ago regarding my GED test. I passed all of the tests but 1!

You need a 410 to pass and here were my scores:
Language: 540
Writing: 430
Science: 500
Social Studies: 480
Math: 400

To God be the glory for ALL my scores! I thank Jesus over and over for helping me

Ladies, I take the test again on THURSDAY. I took the practice test and did better than last time and got a 460. Please no I am NOT boasting, GOD did all this for me - but could you pray he brings to my remembrance on Thursday? 1 last test and I will finally have my diploma!

Phew!!

Thursday @ 9:00

..............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• GL on your test, and congratulations for testing so well on the others! hey, give God the glory! (don't ever let anyone tell you to lessen your praise.) you know you studied, and you know you took the tests. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sweetheart, I hope I'm not insulting anyone here, but GOD didn't do this for you. YOU did this with God's help. GOD doesn't take tests for you, nor does he modify your scores. YOU studied, YOU took the test and YOU got the high scores. Congratulations!
    I know you will do great on your next test. God will be with you keeping you calm and reminding you that you can do this. He can even hold your hand in the process, but YOU will do it and YOU will do great!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with Dalimonster! God didn't do it but he was there all the way!! Congrats!!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Agree with the rest of the ladies, best of luck!

Answer by older at 8:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Ditto what Dalimonster said. God helps those who help themselves. Good luck and God bless.
    daps

Answer by daps at 8:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree with Dalimonster! Good luck on your test!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• good luck!
    rose81

Answer by rose81 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011