Why is Amazon sooooo slooooow?

Every time I order directly from Amazon, it takes FOREVER to ship, but it usually ships within two business days from one of the sellers on Amazon.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• never had that problem.
    morethanme_you

Answer by morethanme_you at 8:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Hubby ordered something Thursday direct from Amazon - got it Monday.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I ordered on Thursday and got it yesterday, and it was shipped US Mail, which usually takes longer!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That's strange, it's just the opposite for me. I always get Amazon merchandise quicker than their sellers.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 8:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's the same for me. But a friend of mine asked if I had joined Amazon Moms...which I ad never heard of. You recieve discounts and faster shipping! FREE http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome

Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 9:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Are you a Prime member? I order most of my work supplies and home needs on Amazon and if they are in stock they ship the same day and with free two day shipping and no tax I can't see a better way.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Hmm, everything I order directly from Amazon is here within 4 days, and I always pick the slowest/lowest price shipping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Never had a problem with them as far as shipping speed.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Love amazon and never had a problem with shipping. Anytime I order something it was shipped that night or the next day and I got everything but the end of the week.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It's starting to annoy me. I placed my order Friday and it still hasn't shipped, but everything from the other sellers has. I'm used to them being slow, but it's usually only a day or so longer than the other sellers. I should be getting most of the rest of my order tomorrow and Friday. Grr. Maybe it's a fluke or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011