Have you heard of Perry Stone?

I saw a book by him earlier online and read an excerpt. I went looking for more info and found his website. I do not know what to think of him. The book was "purging your house". 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes! I love love LOVE Perry Stone! I am currently reading his newest book Secrets From Beyond The Grave. He is a well of knowledge, imo. I enjoy watching his broadcasts, but I warn you, he talks very fast and he often refers to a particular word in Hebrew and Greek, so you have to pay close attention. lol. I really hope he holds a conference close enough to my area where I can go see him. Read what you can about his father, Fred Stone, too. He recently passed away and he was truly a man of God.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The only Perry I've ever heard of is the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. Sorry.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I haven't heard of him...but we know the platypus!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have heard of him but I've never listened to him nor read any of his stuff.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have seen the name before!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011