Daily Routines

Hey guys. I am really looking for a new daily routine, we dont really have one apart from bed time and the time we get up and lunch. i really want to have some kind of routine in place, we are rarely ever home until about 6pm, even though we both don't work. my DS doesn't mind ebeing at home or going out. but i would rather be at home more than being out of my house, i love my house to bits, but we usually get bored. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what kind of routine I can put in place? i think routine means a whole lot to a family, of course it doesnt need to be a strict one but a provisional one would be great :)

seans_mummy

Asked by seans_mummy at 9:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Grow your routines around things you *have* to do, such as breakfast, or taking kids to school, or something like that. Do things that naturally go with breakfast, such as cleaning up afterwards, wiping down the counters, doing the breakfast dishes, sweeping up the kitchen.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a list I usually follow. I have three kids and I baby sit so I have to do so. Its just the normal daily stuff but I need a list so I know it gets done
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Board games, coloring, painting, yard work? Maybe think of a fun activity to do everyday while at home. We work, so we also usually aren't home till 6. Then we play, cook, clean up, bathe and bed.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I need a new schedule too! I think Im going to have my son help me clean up in the mornings and then we'll have an afternoon outing...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• First step would be to buy a planner. Having your day laid out will help you get into a routine.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You have to have a routine in which works for your family. We have one for the weekdays and one for the weekends which is usually not followed ~ lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011