Easter Baskets.....

Are you going to buy a pre-made basket or make one yourself? Idk what I'm gonna do yet.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Holidays

• I make mine myself. We save our baskets every year and refill them. Cheaper this way and they get stuff they really like and use. Rather than store bought filled ones that are filled with 3 pieces of candy and a crappy toy! My mother buys these for my kids each year.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• im not sure yet, i havent had a chance to go and look what they have without the kids! i usually just go to target, buy them each a basket and fill them with little things from the dollar rack. they have all kinds of goodies in there!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Definitely make your own. The stuff in the premade baskets is cheap and useless. There is no end to the cool items you can put in when you make your own, and you can personalize it to the taste of your child. You can also control the amount of candy!
    hsmom904

Answer by hsmom904 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My kids use the same basket every year so I will be making my own... They always get a book a chocolate bunny and a few things form the dollar store like chalk, bubbles, or small whistles or kazoos. I usually do a a bit of candy as well but I think I am skipping that this year and just having a SMALL chocolate bunny. MAYBE some jelly beans in eggs.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm making my own. I'm going to the Dollar Tree for the baskets and I've been buying easter candy for a while and using coupons. I'm actually putting baskets together for 2 girls at work that have breast cancer. I'm not doing baskets with my family this year. I thought this would be more fun. Plus Easter is on my birthday this year and then 4/26 is my 3 year wedding anniversary. We're going to Atlanta, GA for the weekend. It'll be our baby moon.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011