What to do for Easter break with my teens 13 & 15. ?

Any ideas, help please. I need help of thinking of things to do , places to take them. Iv'e been so busy with work, and family stuff that I can't seem to think of anything interesting. to do. All I know is I need ideas. or else I will hear all week mom Im bored. And my head aches will appear.Remember they are 13&15.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 9:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Why don't you go to you nearest town as a "tourist". Do all the hokey touristy things, take silly photos, have fun.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I think a lot of it can depend on where you live. I am in the Chicago area and I've taken my kids up to the Wisconsin Dells for break. They have the best indoor waterparks. I also think doing something adventurous would be nice.
    tc0105

Answer by tc0105 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• take them on an outing or go for a picnic or bbq at the park tent and all and bring blankets and sandwiches and lots of marshmellows and do this in the day time also you can take them to a museum or zoo easter week dont for get church though
    divakay3

Answer by divakay3 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• indoor water park, bowling, golfing......
    solmenkoo3

Answer by solmenkoo3 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• spend some time with them
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 10:08 AM on May. 25, 2011