Holiday crafts??

My son is two years old,and we are always looking to do crafty things together!!does anyone know of any holidays crafts that might spark his interest he is wicked excited about Santa and Rodolph I'm open for any suggestions,thank-you mommies!

BlakesMommy2006

Asked by BlakesMommy2006 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Holidays

• I'm owner of a group that has crafts...you can check it out if you want, and get some ideas. here's the link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/89686/boards/read/6088376/Christmas_crafts
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• We made my girls a tshirt to wear about that age. an upside down hand print that you turn into santa. Also we make "gingerbread" houses out of graham crackers. They are small and cheap. 2 good things when dealing with 2 yr olds. And the kids decorate with dollar tree candy. I squirt on icing and they place candy.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Flower pot Santa Claus, Rudolph, Toy Solider, or Angel............. Take the miniature flower pots and hot glue one upside down onto the other (open rimmed), add a wooden craft ball to the top, paint on clothes, face, etc.....add hair as appropriate..
    For Rudolph, turn pots on their side and glue craft sticks (halfed) to the sides for legs, and add a red felt ball to the end for a nose and pipe cleaners for antlers.
    I can't wait until my DD is old enough to do all these things....Have Fun!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You can make silver bells with small paper/plastic (bathroom sized) cups, you cover them with tin foil and use red or green chenille stems to hang them. Marshmellow snowmen are fun and edible!
    s1e2mom

Answer by s1e2mom at 2:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2008