Does anyone else have trouble getting there kids to eat?

my son is 5 going to be 6 in july and he is only 40 pounds he dont eat that much.he eats 3 times a day and a snack in between but he is just not gaining weight any advice would be greatly helpful.

jtaylor03

Asked by jtaylor03 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Is the pediatrician concerned about the weight? What does he eat? Is he drinking milk? Have you tried pediasure?

I used to be like that when i was a kid. My mom used to threaten me that i would have to be taken to the hospital is I didn't eat, it never happened. He's eat when he's hungry. You might need to find something he really likes. My mom was making be chicken wings for a long time just to get me to eat.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no the pediatrician is not concerned about his weight and yes he does eat but not much and yeh he drinks milk alot he loves chocolate milk and no i havent tried pediasure yet i think i will try that to see if that will help him thank you
    jtaylor03

Comment by jtaylor03 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011