Into the cabinets...

My 3 year old has started getting up sometime during the nite and getting into food. He doesnt eat it,he just dumps it out in his room then tries to hid it. Today it was a w hole box of Special K. Just poured in the bed. Im at wits end. He eats plenty so he isnt hungry. What gives>? HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Put a lock on the cabinets and see if that helps. He may be sleepwalking and not know what he's doing

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I will give you the suggestion my mother keeps giving my brother. put something in her room door so that he cannot open it on his own, therefore, he can't get out in the middle of the night to dump the food. he'll have to call you to get him in the morning.

Or you can but latches on all you cabinet doors, but then what else if he going to get into?
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Our cabinet doors are to far apart for the handle locks...and he can get into the regular locks you put inside the cabinet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011