New way to cook pork chops??

How do you cook yours??

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• On a rack in the oven at about 300 marinated in honey dijon and vinegar. Super tasty.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sometimes I bake them with pineapple and teryaki sauce and sometimes I dip them in egg/flour and fry them.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• usually with rice and cream of mushroom soup - a la campbells

Answer by missanc at 9:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We do shake and bake porkchops and i have done them in the crockpot with pineapple and teryaki sauce.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 10:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I brown them in a pan, simmer them in a sauce of a can of diced tomatoes, can of tomato sauce, chopped basil, chopped parsley, and black pepper for about 25-30 minutes. I serve the pork chops and sauce over fettuccini or any type of pasta. They turn out very moist. It's one of our favorite ways to eat pork chops.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• WELL, I HAVE TRIED THEM SEVERAL WAYS, AND ONLY TWO STUCK IN MY MIND: SLOW COOKED IN A PAN WITH ONIONS, AND SLOW COOKED WITH A-1 STEAK SAUCE. ALSO, MY ALL TIME FAV IS BAKED W/ONIONS AND KRAFT ITALIAN DRESSING...YUMM-O!!
    chardonaesmommy

Answer by chardonaesmommy at 10:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I make them for DH in the crock pot with his favorite BBQ sauce.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Any which way I can. :) My favorite is to grill them after having marinaded them overnight in olive oil, jalapeno slices, mango pieces, sea salt, and my favorite spices. I also love them smothered in white pepper gravy (but that's so unhealthy it's a rare treat to make it that way). My kids love them sauteed with sea salt, freshly minced garlic, lemon pepper, olive oil, and a bit of butter.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 5:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Grill, with cream of mushroom soup, in the crock pot
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• tomato sauce, brown sugar, liquid smoke, diced celery pour over, cover tightly and bake
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011