What does you grocery cart say about you?

If I were to look into your grocery cart what would I think about your family? If you looked in mine you would be confused! There would be lots of fresh and frozen veggies and meats, granola, greek yogurt, Orange juice, natural fruit leather, fresh herbs 'green' cleaners 'free and gentle' wipes... and frozen waffles, poptarts, a soda and a box of oreo's! My cart looks like we have kids and we *try* to eat healthy! lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You would think "man, this woman should have eaten before she went shopping for food"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• In mine you will find chicken, fresh fruit & veggies along with bread, cheese, cereal, milk & yogurt. I hope it says that we are healthy eaters....LOL
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Depends on who is shopping lol if it is just me then you see componants to well thought out meals so veggies fruit meat spices with a couple of 'easy' meal solutions when time becomes an issue like roman noodles or frozen chicen nuggets and healthy snacks like yogurt...but if it's my husband shopping it looks like we don't eat meals we just snack he loads it with chips and cookies and frozen pizza and soda ect so we try to go together...at least that way we can keep it in check lol
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It would depend on the day! I don't buy the same stuff all the time, and I shop multiple times a week usually, so some days I'll have nothing but fresh produce, some days it's cereal & chips, some days it's meat & beans - depends on the sales, where I'm shopping, and what we need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You look at mine and you would know I am a vegetarian with a sweet tooth!

Answer by older at 9:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It would show I'm a bargain shopper who cooks from scratch and maintains a pantry.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 9:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mine would say we don't eat processed/chemically-laden foods, that I cook from scratch, and that our family is on specialized diets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• If you looked in my cart you'd think I was feeding a family of 10! There's only 3 of us,but the cart is always overflowing.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• that we get a lot of stuff for a little amount of money, are on a strict food budget, & have a kid in diapers. except for a few things its all generics and there arent a whole lot of fun foods, no convenience foods, and no junk except a gallon of ice cream.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• You would think wow, that is a Mom that has a well planned dinner menu for her family and someone sure needs a lot of snacks (SO).
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2011