What is the best and least expensive photo sharing website ?

I would like to upload them for safe keeping and also be able to access them for sharing as well as printing. My computer says it is low on memory and we just got back from vacation. Tell me about your favorite sites.
Thanks-

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 9:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We use Picasa. It's free and we like it so far.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've been a Picasa user for years and I really like it. I only upgraded to a pay version (still just $20 for a year) a couple of months ago because I had so many pictures up there! I also have photobucket and webshot accounts, but Picasa is my favorite because of the ease of selecting/uploading pictures.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• photobucket.com or shutterfly.com are other options. But as pp's said Picasa is great also.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I personally use http://www.familylobby.com/  It's free and nothing from your account shows up any where else on the web.  It's not a social website and friends/family have to have a password to view ANY of your pictures.  It also has calendars and special events pages to show everyone you choose to what's going on in your life.  They give you your own website, everything is free.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• so- It sounds like nobody likes snapfish?
    chefjen

Comment by chefjen (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I use Snapfish and I have no complaints. However, I've never used any other sites.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2011