So where do you think is a good place to meet friends

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Church, workplace, family connections, school. Lots of place; however, none of have worked for me. So GOOD LUCK TO YOU
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• So far, the only place I've been able to make friends is work. I was a SAHM until my son was a year and a half, after losing a bunch of friends, and I felt alone a lot of the time until I made friends at work. I worked at that place for a year and left last August - I still have some of those friends, and that's where I met my roommate/best friend too!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• GREAT QUESTION!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Local Group clubs. Friends of friends.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mommy groups, the gym, playgrounds.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• well thank you for all the suggestions im disabled so i dont work and i dont go to church so those 2 are out but i could try some of the others so now heres a funny story since i dont work and my husband does so he can do the friend thing at work he went to work and asked one of his female coworkers if shed be my friend because i needed one because at the time my bf and i were not talking for a min and she is actually my only friend
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm looking for friends too, you can always friend me! =) Honestly, I meet a lot of weirdos & after a while I figure it's not so bad not having any. I have a few that I met here 7 yrs ago and that's it. We go out and have a glass of wine @ the wine bar or invite each other over for coffee once in a while..things like that. Usually I prefer my own company lol.
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 1:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• lol sumtimes urself is better but then again nice to talk to other people instead of your voices
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I never answer myself so I don't know. But yah,, it's nice to have friends. And it's nice to be alone.
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 8:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Find things you enjoy and start there.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011