Bored with sex life adult content

I've been married almost 19 yrs and the sex is infrequent & quite honestly, it's boring too. Not looking for bi relationships, 3 somes or switching partners but seriously, how do you get your man to spice it up a little? I feel like he turns down every idea I come up with. Can you recommend a website, maybe, that gives tips? I love him dearly & want to stay with him, of course :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• mrsdap hit the nail on the head. - fore play,foreplay,foreplay, touch, meet him where he least expect you to be talk dirty to him in public places, where he can here you of course.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My husband and I have been married 46 years, and this has not been a problem for us. I think that the key to it is in staying interested in each other's lives and participating with each other in whatever goes on outside the bedroom. Then we've found that the bedroom has always taken care of itself. If I were you, I would start doing some little something every day that I knew would be pleasing to my husband--make his favorite meal for dinner, buy him his favorite little treat, find some small gift that reminds you of him and when you do these things, tell him that you were thinking of him and wanting to show your love for him by doing something for him. Wonderful sex always begins outside the bedroom and usually hours before it takes place.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• FIELD TRIP!!! Take a trip to the "ADULT" toy store. Walk around together and browse. You will be able to see what interests him without you suggesting it. I do it all the time with hubby. It's fun, funny, crazy even.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It is difficult when your with the same person for years . . . But you must insist to try new things
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I've recommended this game often: The Loving Game. Its a board game that will get you talking and exploring. Its FUN! Pour a glass of wine and let the fun begin.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 10:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Put on an apron (nothing else) then clean your house and cook what he likes. You will get his attention. Don't forget to offer him a drink.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:20 AM on Apr. 14, 2011