Question?????

Would anyone be interested in a free online chat where you can get a one question tarot reading for free? Its basically a way for you to see if the tarot reader knows what he/she is doing. I was thinking of doing one of these but I want to get different opinions before I commit to it.Thanks

mytarotreadings

Asked by mytarotreadings at 10:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have no clue about those things but if it was free and you are offering and I don't have to sign up for anything than sure. It could be fun. I don' know what to ask though.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• sure , if no personal info has to be given
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• you could ask anything you want the only thing is it would be a simple answer. It's really just a way for people to see what I can do and if they are interested then they would go to the site and buy a full reading. There are no strings attached at all.
    mytarotreadings

Comment by mytarotreadings (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• no absolutely no personal stuff has to be given. All I would need is your name, age and question thats it
    mytarotreadings

Comment by mytarotreadings (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• No I do not believe in all that stuff
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2011