What do you do on Cafe Mom?

This place is huge compared to most message boards I've been on. I love all the showdowns, polls, answering questions...but I know I'm missing out on getting friends and getting know other people. I do have groups but rarely visit them.

So what all do you do on here? And is it possible that I'll ever run out of things to do?!?! LOL I can be on here for hours and hardly touch all that there is to do.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I mainly visit the groups I belong to and read and answer questions.

Answer by Bmat at 3:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm a regular here on the Answers section...so if any of you guys don't like me, too bad ahahaha! *giggle* I'm kidding.

I also read and respond to Journals. I keep a daily pregnancy journal and sometimes respond to the daily theme.

I'm not as active in my groups as I used to be, but I do lurk from time to time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• answer questions
    Anonymous

• QUESTIONS AND IM ACTIVE IN MY GROUPS
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm active mostly in one group of about 50 women and we have all gotten super-close. We even had a meet-up this past October. I do the journals and the answers...rarely the polls and hardly ever the showdowns. And when I have something to say, I will journal.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I mostly check my messages, check my groups and "watch" people fight with each other in the Answers section. It's entertaining. I also will occasionally post a question and answer a few of other CM's questions. I stay away from the topics that I know would piss me off.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 1:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2008